- Remuneration that rewards your experience, skill, and commitment!
- Work on local and international projects
- Highly collaborative and supportive team environment
EIW Architects are seeking creative and ambitious Registered Architects or experienced Graduates to join our team full time in our Perth CBD studio.
EIW provide architectural, interior design and master planning services in a way that engages, encourages, and inspires our clients. Our strong studio culture tackles problems together, develops ideas and proposes sustainable solutions.
We are working on projects locally and internationally so this role provides an exciting opportunity to broaden your experience and work with a collaborative and innovative team.
EIW are looking for individuals with the following skills and attributes:
- Recognised tertiary qualification in Architecture and 5-10 years experience
- A passion for design development and documentation
- Strong Revit skills – experience in software management highly regarded
- Strong communication, networking and presentation skills
- Proficient in working in teams and assisting project leaders
- Motivated to learn and develop your knowledge and skills
Please send your resume, cover letter and sample portfolio (max 10 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, 25th July 2021.
In your cover letter please tell us what you are passionate about.
Subject line to read Registered Architect - YOUR NAME or Experienced Graduate Architect - YOUR NAME