Conference organised by architects and educators for architects and educators!
Continual transformation within learning environments is shifting our understanding of the way people learn, what they learn, and where they learn.
In a world of rapid change and disruption, the role of education and the facilities that provide it is evolving.
Increasing online resources, technology integration and changing social dynamics, require education providers to respond to constant change and transform their people, their places and their pedagogy.
Managing these rapid transformations can be daunting, but also stimulating and exciting.
Attend this Perth event in 2019 to discover the experiences of people who are leading these changes and learn how transformation of people, places and pedagogy is being achieved.
- Ewan McIntosh // Founder and Consultant - NoTosh (conference MC)
- Mette Kynne Fransden // CEO - Henning Larsen
- Professor John Hattie // Director - Melbourne Education Research Institute, Melbourne Graduate School of Education, University of Melbourne
- Francine Houben // Architect; Creative Director - Mecanoo
The team at EIW will be involved in the following sessions:
- Site tour 1 - Mount Lawley Primary School
- Site tour 7 - Santa Maria College
- Site tour 8 - Holy Cross College
- Site tour 15 - Hammond Park Catholic Primary School
- Case Study 3A - Redesigning the Brief: Nanjing International School - Ewan McIntosh (Notosh) and Philip Idle (EIW Architects)
Save the date:
28 - 31 May 2019 @ Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre // plus various site visits and workshops.
For more information click here.