Christmas is a special and exciting time, but for some it can also be a difficult time. The team at eiw have launched a food / gift drive in the office to give back this Christmas. If you're visiting the office and would like to contribute something, you're welcome to do so. Or if you would like to set up your own collection you can find out more information here.
A few tips/guidelines from The Salvation Army Website:
- please don't wrap gifts, this allows parents and guardians to enjoy the experience of selecting gifts (you can provide wrapping paper or gift bags for them to use)
- please only donate new gifts, this may be the only gift this person receives during Christmas
- ensure food is non-perishable and has a long expiry date
- each year they receive plenty of gifts for children, so consider donating towards a teenager or adult
- consider supermarket vouchers allowing people to purchase meat and fresh fruit and vegetables