New Generation Learning SpacesDecember 1 2011
28 - 29 March 2012, Sofitel, Melbourne, VIC
Most higher education institutions already understand what is required of their learning facility to support contemporary teaching and learning practices, however many are unsure how to achieve the optimal learning space to suit to their many faculties.
With so many facets involved including, physical/ virtual, formal/informal, flexible and blended, Design for New Generation Learning Spaces held in March 2012, will provide you with the solutions of redesigning learning spaces for the benefit of the student.
We understand that other conferences haven't quite hit the mark, given the conventional learning environment traditional conferences provide. IQPC's New Generational Learning Spaces will ensure a collaborative conference mixed with interactive sessions and open discussions.
Case studies, debates, panels and forums will explore:
- Who makes up the ideal project teams
- Different spaces for different disciplines
- Design considerations
- Emerging technologies and the role they will play
- Adapting the curriculum to suit the student and learning space
- The potential for evidence based design
- Student involvement
- Engaging the key stakeholders
- Standing out from your competition
Speakers will include Directors of Learning Environments and Innovative Learning Centres from the most respected universities around Australia and experienced architects well known for their work in education design and architecture.
Higher Education include:
- Victoria University
- Charles Sturt University
- Macquarie University
- University of Queensland
- University of Melbourne
- University of Sydney
- University of Adelaide
- RMIT University
- La Trobe University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Charles Darwin University
- Woods Bagot
- Billard Leece Partnership
- Wilson Architects
- EIW Architects
- Cox Architecture